Friday, April 24, 2009

New Website and Blog for Weddings with Tara

Hello everyone! I am excited to announce the launch of my new website! It just went live today...still the same web address, so please check it out: www.weddingswithtara.com

Please leave me comments and let me know what you think! It is so nice to finally see it go live! :) Thank you to all the photographers that allowed me to use their fabulous artwork on my site:

Abigail Seymour Photography
Corey McNabb Photography
Parker J. Pfister
tm photography
Woodward + Rick

Also, a humongous THANK YOU to Jacob and Troy, with DigitalChalk for helping me design and develop my new and improved site! You guys are the best!

Just so you know, my blog will also be moving to my new website and will no longer be found at this site. So for updates and/or to follow my blog, please go to http://weddingswithtara.com/blog/. Thank you so much for all of you who read my blog! I can't tell you how much it means to me! :)

XOXO,
Tara

No comments: