Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Future and past weddings...

This Saturday I met with one of my brides, Amy, to discuss details regarding her wedding coming up at the Inn on Biltmore Estate next May. Her mother and father were also there, not only to talk about wedding details, but to watch their other daughter (Selby) participate in a horse show. I am jealous of such talent! Amy and her family are so close to one another, and this is wonderful to sit back and watch. I feel so blessed to be part of their very special day! Here is a picture of Amy and Mike...such a gorgeous couple!



I received some photographs from Ryan Bumgarner that I wanted to share with you. These were from Janie and John's wedding on Father's Day! The wedding took place in Asheville at Homewood. This place holds a special place in my heart since this is where I was married!



Beautiful flowers by Liz at The Purple Iris



Melissa's Gourmet Desserts...I don't see how she does it!



Do you think they were having a good time? :)

This young one was the life of the party!!

No comments: