Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Wedding in Italy and more pictures!

I have a new project that I am working on for a lovely bride and groom, Bill and Jennie. They have hired me to plan their wedding in Italy. Very exciting! I can't think of a more romantic place to be married (besides Asheville, of course)! So far, I am having a blast planning this one. It is going to be a enchanting December wedding in Florence. The city will be beautiful this time of year with all of the Christmas lights and decor! I will definitely want pictures of this experience...


I have received some fabulous pictures from Audrey Goforth of Kelly and Brad's wedding. They were married at the Grove Park Inn Country Club in June. Such a down-to-earth couple, and so very in love! I really enjoyed working with them. Take a look...


Brad trying to relax with the guys before the ceremony

The picture shows how Brad proposed...a question in the sky! Jars of raspberry preserves were given to each guest as they left the reception...


I love this picture! Kelly and Brad did not want to see each other before the ceremony, but they wanted to at least hold hands. So sweet! And they didn't peek! :)

A beautiful flower girl...



Stealing a kiss in front of the Grove Park Inn


I think he likes to dance! :)

Man, these people are talented! Over the back...nice move!


No comments: