Monday, June 23, 2008

Kim and Eliot

Kim and Eliot were married at the Grove Park Inn on May 24th. They are one of the sweetest couples I have ever worked with, and their wedding reflected their style and personality. They had a blast at their wedding, and that is what I love to hear! It was so funny...on Monday after their wedding, I was at the Charlotte airport getting ready to go on a mission trip to the Dominican Republic. As I am walking to my gate, here comes Kim and Eliot! They probably thought their wedding planner was following them on their honeymoon! :) :)

Kim and Eliot's photographer, Indigo Photography, was kind enough to send me some great pictures to share with you all. Thank you, Indigo!


I love this shot!



Beautiful blooms by The Bloom Room!



Thank you to Tere for all that she did for me to make this wedding flawless!








No comments: