Monday, August 25, 2008

Right now I am sitting in the hospital waiting to meet my nephew or niece...my sister-in-law (Laura) is in labor as I type, and I am very ready to be an aunt! I am sure I will be posting pictures of the new little one, but for now I will share some pictures with you that were taken at the baby shower that a few friends and I threw here back in July. The shower took place at my house in the basement. We had so much fun! Thank you, Troy (big bro), for taking these photos...





Thank you Stacey, with The Bloom Room, for providing the flowers!


My 'poopy' diapers! :) Reese Cups on opened diapers...delicious! :)


I have to give props to Tiffany, with Tiffany's Baking Company, for making this AMAZING cake. My mouth dropped open when I went to pick it up. I took pictures of all the little animals on Troy and Laura's baby quilt, from Pottery Barn (Cottontail Friends), so that she could incorporate them onto the cake. Wow!!! She could not have captured my vision any more perfectly!! She is SO talented!!



There she is...my wonderful sister-in-law!


There was a lot of pregnant women there, so we lined them up in order of due date... :)

3 comments:

Jill McNabb said...

I was SO excited to get your text today and hear news of the arrival of the Littlest Tolle! I can't wait to hear details and see pictures. Congratulations, auntie! xoxo

HHJ said...

Thanks for sharing these photos. Too Cute! Great job on the shower. I knew YOU would make it perfect for Laura...How about this: "Weddings with Aunt Tara"!!

Unknown said...

This is great Tara. You did such an amazing job for Laura and I with this shower. It was perfect with all of the details that you put into it. I love you very much... Big bro Troy