Thursday, November 13, 2008

Barbie and Tom

On October 25th, Barbie and Tom were married on the Tennis Lawn at the Biltmore Estate. This lovely couple has such a sweet story of how they met. Their relationship began over the phone after their mutual friends told them they would be perfect together. After several weeks, they decided to meet on a 'blind' date. She flew up to meet him, and when he saw her for the first time he couldn't believe how beautiful she was. After a romantic weekend, they fell in love and the rest is history! I am so happy for them, and I loved every second I spent working with them on their wedding! After the ceremony, their guests moved to the Library Terrace for cocktails, and then enjoyed a plated dinner in the Italian Gardens. To top it off, Tom surprised Barbie with a firework display that brought her to tears and left their guests in awe. It was a spectacular evening! I had the pleasure of working with PEAK Definition for the first time who filmed and photographed the evening. Such a talented group of artists...it was so much fun getting to know them and getting to share their work with you all! Also, thank you to The Flower Gallery for their gorgeous floral design!





Barbie is SO gorgeous!











Love the ice bar by Masterpiece Ice!


Barbie with her mom...I thought her mom's dress was amazing!



I think this is such a sweet picture of Barbie and her dad...


I think Tom was pleased with his firework surprise!

1 comment:

Libby Brady said...

Oh my goodness.. this photography is phenomenal and the whole wedding... PERFECT!