Thursday, November 6, 2008

Delain and Chris were married on October 4th in Cashiers at one of my favorite locations for a wedding, Trillium. I had such a great time getting to know Delain's mom, Connie, and working with her and Delain to pull this wedding together. I love Delain's taste and style...she has a great eye for design, and it was fun to see all the details weave together to make such a memorable event for her guests.
I am thrilled to share with you the incredible artistry of photographer, Parker Pfister. He is phenomenal at what he does, and his pictures are truly considered fine art. It is such a privilege to work with him. Enjoy....








Floral design by Sweet Bouquets...









I adore this picture...Delain is soooo gorgeous. I love the shoes (I have a slight obsession with good shoes)! Delain and her dad arrived at the ceremony in a vintage white firetruck. Love it....



Love this cake by The Bake Shoppe!

Thank you to Tere, who made sure everything run smoothly on the wedding day!


No comments: