Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Southern Wedding Magazine Launch Party!

Well, my husband and I had a wonderful time away in Atlanta this past Sunday. Why were we in Atlanta?? For the Southern Weddings Magazine Launch party! It was so great getting to finally meet the gals behind this fun and relevant new magazine. I puffy heart their blog, and I was just as thrilled with their magazine. The launch party was held at the elegant Dogwood Restaurant in downtown Atlanta. My husband and I had such a great time just getting away, making new friends, and relaxing together. Thank you, SW!

Here are some pics that Jonathan captured of the evening...



Lara Casey, the publisher and editor-in-chief, and me! Lara, I am so happy for you!


The party...


Rachel, creative director, and me! Little did I know, but Rachel went to my high school! Small world! Don't you love when life throws surprises at you? :) Looking forward to reconnecting!


This picture turned out blurry, but I still wanted to show off the beautiful Laura Eastes, managing editor. She was first one to greet us when we walked in the door...so gracious. So nice to meet you Laura!


This was the featured couple on the cover of the magazine. So glad they could make it to the party! Aren't they an adorable couple?


As we left, there were bags of goodies for each of us...how sweet!


1 comment:

Laura E said...

Tara,
It was so nice to meet you in person. I was so glad you and your husband made it from snowy Asheville. Thanks for the beautiful post and the kind words. You are amazing.